Every time your coins stake they get split into two. Also, as you send more coins to your wallet they stake as separate parcels of coins. A good practice to improve the speed of your return is to use ‘coin control’, which is basically sending your own coins from your wallet back to your wallet (instantaneous) as one parcel. Below is how to do coin control.
In your wallet
- Go to settings> Options > Display > Enable coin control (in wallet 18.104.22.168 this is called Display Coin Control Features)
- Go to send tab and click inputs
- Select all coins you have and click ok
- Copy and paste your wallet address from receive coins tab
- Enter in the after-fee amount and hit send
- Your coins should stake as one amount after maturing
You should repeat this after every stake to keep your coins as one parcel.